Thursday, April 11, 2013

SeNiOr PrOm

So....  you'd think your senior prom would be like a dream or a fairy tale right? Well...for me....DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE. 
Pretty much as much as I'd like to believe it was super fun and a night to remember it kinda was the worst nightmare you could imagine.

I had been sick all week and i didn't know why, i thought it was the flu...This little detail is important later in the story.

My date hadn't talked to me all week so i was really concerned on what i was doing for my day date or what time i needed to be ready or anything.  Its Friday night at like 11 p.m. before prom and my date calls me...."Hey be ready at 9" I was really mad because he didn't give me enough notice and i was still feeling really sick.  So i hurried and did an emergency nail session with Ashlie and then i went to bed and set an alarm so i would be ready to go at 9.  
I got up and got ready and i was feeling really sick, i tried having a positive attitude about it so i would have fun at my prom.  Im waiting, and waiting, and finally my date calls and says "I'll be there in 15 minutes." Well....2 hours later he shows up. I was extremely mad because i could have slept in so i didn't feel as sick.  But Whatever. 
For our day date we went to Boondocks and i won the go kart race (Yes, its fine, i am just a professional driver! (; )  We also bowled where i got 2 place and then we did lasertag and also did this punching bag game where i smacked it harder then the boys. (Probably because i was so mad) 
***Oh and random side note...my group didn't really talk to me, so AWK!****
We decided to go and it was about 2:30 when i got home. My date said, "Okay, be ready in an hour."
Alright, first off....A girl can not get ready for Prom in an hour. Second off, Why the heck didn't we leave sooner.
I rushed getting ready so i would be ready on time.  I didn't get to do my hair the way i wanted because i was worried that my group would be waiting on me.  I still think i looked good though (; So 3:30 comes around and he still isn't there so in my head i am thinking, "Great, i coulda spent more time getting ready, he is late again, i don't wanna even go, i wasted a perfect dress on a terrible night, and i feel like puking my guts out." 
He shows up 2 hours late. Again. Shocker.
We missed our pictures and also our dinner reservation so we had to wait forever. While waiting a random lady came over and said, "Out of all the dresses we have seen, yours is the most beautiful." That was a plus to the night.  After we ate dinner we were finally (1 hour late) on our way to prom. 
The capital was BEAUTIFUL. I felt like a princess. We start dancing and my date ditched me. Yup. Awesome. Well...time to find the Besties. Me and Brayds hung out for a while and then i started dancing and talking to Carlos. The longer the night went on the sicker and sicker i felt, and after what felt like years, it ended and i could finally go home.  
As soon as i got home i fell on the ground and just started puking. (Sorry for the graphics, but it truly was a nightmare) It kept getting worse and worse, so my mom took me to the doctor and i found out that i had intestinal colitis. GOLDEN. Perfect ending to a perfect night. NOT!!
So really, we don't really talk about Prom, because i was super upset at my date and really sick but trying to act fine, but here are some of the pictures that i did get.

Me and Dalty D practicing for prom













This definitely is my favorite picture (: I was totally screwing around and didn't know it was taken



P.S. yeah, on top of all that ish, i had a boot on my foot, but don't worry,
I ROCKED THE HECK OUT OF IT!!


 The one and only picture i have with my date

 Love this lady! 


Alright, so here's the deal, i definitely love these girls more than life itself. Its fine, but we are HECKA cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment