Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Here Comes Goodbye

This week was full of super tough goodbyes! I had to say goodbye to Gihwan because he went back to Korea. I had so much fun getting to see him again after 7 long years! It was cool getting to know him again and learning about his culture. We went to get ice cream at subzero to say goodbye. It wa kinda hard! But I know I will see him again someday! 
                                              photo.jpg

As if saying goodbye to him wasn't hard enough, I had to say goodbye to austin and colton as they left on their missions. Both of them did amazing at their farewells. Colton sung a solo which sounded just wonderfully. Austin gave a really powerful message on missionary work! We said our goodbyes to Austin and wished him well. It was really tough! We went back to Colton's ice cream party and gave him the letters we wrote him. He got teary eyed and then we took our final pictures with him! It was seriously one of the hardest days in my life saying goodbye to both these wonderful kids. I know that they will be watched over as they head out on their missions. They are going to do great things and I can't wait until we are reunited again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment