Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tis the Season

It's Christmas time!!! (: To start off the holidays, me and my family went to cut down a Christmas tree. It was really fun riding up and driving through the snow, and then picking our very own out.  We saw one we liked, so we all got out to go get it. Well...bringing me along there is bound to be an injury occur...yup, there sure was. So i was walking across a frozen creek and slipped, but i just broke my fingernail, no big deal.  Then as i was trying to get up, i grabbed a tree branch and when i was in midair it broke and i fell and wrecked my hip. It hurt way bad and i could not put any weight on it. Dalton was such a sweetheart and carried me back to the truck.  We got home and got the tree all decorated nicely in silver and red.

What a gem!



We also went to temple square to look at the lights
At my moms house, we made gingerbread cookies (my favorite Christmas treat) and then we also decorated the tree (:



To celebrate, me and my best friends also had a super fun christmas party.  We made gingerbread houses, exchanged white elephant gift presents, and also regular presents. We also attempted to watch the Christmas Carol, but got to distracted and we were laughing so hard every single one of us was crying and all of our abs gave birth.  It was one of my favorite parts of Christmas for sure.  I am thankful for these crazy girls in my life.  They are basically the best.

We are never serious.



She thought it was just the sweetest (:





Brayds gave us thank you cards for christmas cards (; Love her to death!

 








The rest of these pictures are just from Christmas day.  I am so thankful for such wonderful family and friends! Without them in my life i would be a wreck... (: I am truly blessed.

My absolutely gorgeous mom, i am so thankful for her. She is most definitely has the most positive influence on my life. I love her so much, and even though i act like a brat, i would be absolutely nothing without her.  She is perfect <3
Me and B

My dad also is such a good, positive influence in my life. He helps me with everything and anything and does it all for me.  He is my best friend. 










Merry Christmas kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment