Sunday, June 9, 2013

All Night Party!

I might be graduated, but i still have one final party as a senior with my CLASS OF 2013!!!!
The all night party was CRAZY! It went from 11pm-5am at the school.  Perfect end to a big chapter in my life.  There was a ton to do.... There was a hypnotist, bouncy obstacle course, human hamster ball, bungee run, karaoke, giant boxing ring, spray on tattoos, ping pong, pictures, zumba, rock wall, relay race, and mounds and mounds of food. Literally every time i turned around there was a different kind of food.  I had pizza, buffalo wild wings, fruit, ice cream, breakfast burritos, candy galore, and endless amounts of drinks.  I had a wonderful time partying with my friends and having one final memory with some of my friends, and adding on to others.  I loved every second of it.  Loges and Colton continued to try to make me feel awkward...nope...didn't happen.  I am glad i decided to go.  Night to remember. Always remember...SENIOR CLASS OF 2013, I LOVE YOU! You made a huge impact in my life and i will cherish the memories and friendships i have made in my heart for the rest of my life.




We all got a feather tattoo on our wrist! (: 















No comments:

Post a Comment