Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Day Of High School

The last day of high school was extremely sad for me.  I am not going to even say it was bittersweet, cause it was just bitter.  I loved high school!  The last day all we did was an end of year assembly and signed yearbooks! My yearbook is so full its ridic!  I got every single person i HAD to get except Bearnson..the dirthead!

 These kids have made my senior year so much fun! I love every single one of them.  I would do anything i could for them.  I am so glad i got the opportunity to meet them and have some crazy memories with them.

These boys....I love them! Colton and Logan try everything they can to make me feel awkward, which just doesn't happen.  They have tried holding my hand, stroking my face, stroking my legs, stroking my head, picking me up, sitting on my lap, and on the last day of school kissing me. Both on the cheek and the lips.  Crazy boys (; 

After school and everything got done, Bri said, "Kena we are sleeping in the teepee."  It definitely was super fun! 

What a crazy last day of school i had.  I wouldn't have it any other way! It was filled with fun, and i definitely will remember my last day of high school for the rest of my life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment