Friday, July 26, 2013

Goodbye Europe

Well rough start this morning. We were supposed to be in the bus at 4:15.  Well 4:12am Henson runs in our room and says Hurry!! You have 3 minutes. We jumped out of bed and scattered.  Our room was a disaster.  We hurried and finished packing and made it down at 4:25.  Just a little bit late (; We got to the airport and boarded the Germany to Paris flight.  It was way short! We rode on Air France.  The food was not airplane food.  It was really good.  We landed and had to rush to gate k35.  We didn’t have boarding passes and the place was closed that early in the morning. GREAT.  Henson asked a lady where to get them.  After lots of French speaking and confusion, we were back upstairs where we started.  We had to print our boarding pass ourselves.  We got them and once again down to k35.  We made it in, got our passports stamped, and headed to the terminal.  We get there and assign us seats.  They won’t tell us for 20 minutes though.  We rushed to the bathroom and hurried back upstairs.  They gave us our assignments and then started boarding.  I went through where they scan my passport.  They told me to go to the back table and had to open my bags and then they searched my body which was weird.  We finally got on the plane and we were off on the long, dreaded, horrible, flight back home.  I slept most of the way, but I sat by Garrett and talked to him for a long time too.  He is such a funny kid!

I am so glad I got the chance to go to Europe.  I loved every second.  It was so much fun getting to see these places, learn the history, get to know a lot of people, and just cross things off my bucket list.  I love exploring and this was a perfect way to expand my experiences.  I definitely plan on traveling a whole lot more in my life. 

GOODBYE EUROPE! ITS BEEN REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment