Friday, July 26, 2013

Single and Legal!

I am 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT?????? That is absolutely disgusting! I wanted to be a kid forever!! I seriously can't believe that i am officially an adult.  I mean i guess there is some positives but...not really the greatest. To start off my birthday, my family took me to the drive in! Colton came too! It was pretty fun! We went and saw despicable me 2 and Monsters University.  Didn't really like Despicable Me 2 but i liked Monsters. Then we went home and went to bed.  I woke up and went... SWIMMING!! I seriously LOVE swimming.  I had my party at Chad's and we just partied it up! Later at night, Ash and Brayds came over to Chad's and we switched presents and then we left and went to Ashy's house and..yup thats right.. did some more swimming. It was kinda freezing, but way fun! After that we went back to my house and did our traditional birthday pictures and cupcakes(muffins) It was a succesful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment